Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas day run fo 2008

morning was good. ran with whole family at Labrador park. havent ran with Tewwwy for ages man! I got ted and capt penguin to follow me...told them that i will give them a good work out! so after some warm up, we did a race up the long flight of stairs......and ted kept winning me!

we also ran past this lady who was holding a leaf and had a pram infront of her....
me to capt penguin: pen, did u see what i just saw
capt peguin(thinking to herself): i just saw that lady pluck a leaf from the tree....ermmm...what is so abnormal about that
me: I saw a cat in the pram!!!
ted and capt penguin: what?!!!!
yes...it was a special rpam for animals...there was even a veil over the pram to protect the cat from UV rays?!

so we completed one set of the killer stair workout...then passing the toilet on the next set. capt penguin and I go off to the toilet, asking ted to wait for us and dont cheat by starting the race first...

so we come out of the toilet, find ted and he says...
ted: u know, just now i ran past the cat in the pram....and the cat crawled out of the pram. it was gi- normous!!!!!

capt penguin immdiately stops running, squats on the ground to cont laughing! haha

No comments: