Saturday, June 06, 2009

2nd run of the week

thanks to bff chara, she pulled me out of the hse for a run by nobby's beach. she is the best! she brought her notes there while i ran. promised her i would study when i get back. so gotta study after this. anyway, interesting things i saw....at 5.30pm when it was getting quite dark.

surfers, people fishing, bumped into mary and michelle....
the 1st thing they said to me, " why arent u studying??"

yeap, concerned juniors i must say!

nothing else remarkable except was thinking of the convo with my REAL mum last nite. was practising downs syndrome counselling.

me: hi, i am dr P C, thank you for coming to this consultation today, which i understand u want to discuss issues regarding being older and conceiving.

mum: why must u say u are Dr PC? why must u thank the patient for coming?
dont say they are older, say they are more mature.....

aiyo....we took 20min just to talk through the intro cos she kept correcting me!

No comments: