Monday, June 08, 2009

i did something very foolish at 1am

so was up last nite trying to study. then kept playing with my hair. suddenly, thought i'd like to cut my fringe. to have bangs like last time.
so took out the hair-cutting scissors, held my fringe, and snip!

to my horror, i snippity snapped TOO much hair and my fringe was immediately reduced to something unrecognisable. seriously, its like i have no hair above my forehead now.

AHHHHH!!! why am i so stupid. tried to salvage it but realised i just kept cutting it shorter.

So this morn, told Maz abt my misadventure last nite. she then pointed out to her son's baby photo on the wall
M: see his pic? that bit of fringe he was missing was because he went to cut it off himself....

me: what?? u are likening me to a child....

M: basically...

AHHHHHHHH!!!!now is damm ungly X 100000000. anyway, its exam time, so no one will see me. but after that dont know how. sorry my hair, sorry i had itchy fingers to snip u off last nite when i shld have been diligent in just reading menopause.......

No comments: