Thursday, April 22, 2010

Don't look back

Pple often say "don't look back". but I did. Looked at my old posts here. Been having a cruisy life for the past year, talking to my sisters they cant understand why I seem to be having "fun" all the time. I read this post in 2007

"i said it in the car to my frens just now...." i want it to end"....not just the horrible things....i was thinking of everthing.i am mentally unstable. i have lost it all. Feel like i am just a time waster. Cant take it.exams weeks away but i am 110% stressed. I dont want it to end as a failure, though i know i am already one.less laughs today and in future. saw Yu Hao today. wanted to so badly skip everything and be him- a doctor. "

and there, been through alot in first few years of med school. This post reminded me how hard i was trying to float back then, the struggles of living overseas, how I wanted to be home again.....

and now....I am going to become like my med snr(Yu Hao)

No comments: