Tuesday, March 02, 2010

a brand new day

fri- studied at Mater Hosp lib
sat- studied at kotara shopping centre cafe whilst chara shopped
sun- studied at the mental hosp
mon- exam at John Hunter Hosp

patient was nice but was taken away from me halfway through the interview to go for a CT. So my writeup wasnt as good. But my examiners knew that.

Tue
feels like the start of my new life. with exam over yest. I feel i can breathe now. Morn went to Paeds clinic to organise my placement there soon. excited! stayed at home after, and saw this cookie infront of my hse. Last nite, in celebration, I first visited my patient in hosp to tell her and her mum the good news. Also met my team intern, who asked me buy the whole ward a coke to celebrate. haha.
Next, bought Atlantic salmon and baked it with Zucchini, herbs, lemon, asparagus, tomatoes and mushrooms. Went to Ping's hse with Chara and watched this movie. its also a book.

No comments: