Saturday, March 07, 2009

cooked fried rice

just cooked vegetarian fried rice- containing cauliflower, egg, frozen mixed vege, carrots. it was enough for 3 meals. Ate it all at 1 go! darn.

this morn was a first. woke up b4 6am to join the omega cycleworx group ride out to some rural place. sigh. super unfit. kept losing them and they were so nice to cut short their ride to wait for me. Ian, the bike shop owner even pulled me along to catch up with the gp. wow.

chara has gone off for the weekend. me here on my own slacking. shldnt slack! tmw is loop the lake 85km cycle. glad i met a lady today who invited me to join her friends for the cycle.

congrats to the sing bi people for all the results that came out of hard work of many months.....ok. shall write here what i want to study for the next hour, b4 sleeping
1. development- read the tb and articles
2. asthma

and congrats to the A level people for their brilliant or not-so-brilliant results. I guess nothing can change the results, so its about seeing what u can do now with what u have......

No comments: