Sunday, May 03, 2009

me room, love me room

my curtains are so cute(not chose by me)....teddy bear designs on them!
my study desk that i rarely use cos (A) i dont study. (B) i mainly use the dining table outside...yeah
pink knitted bear on the left was free from the ronald macdonald house at the hosp. the room just outside the ward was a good chill-out place for parents with sik kids. I ate my packed lunch in there once, made good friends with the volunteer there and helped myself to the basket of free bears that read, "take one".
family pics on the cuboard door

THIS is SALLY! just brought her in for this photo shoot. she was outside having some sun. she's my baby atm. sometimes i bring her out when she looks a little unwel. but love how she flowers- white, purple and pink!

the tb that i put on my table. more on my book shelf. i bought the cute doggie box from officeworks. forgot what i stored inside and opened it today only to find my missing treasures~! haha

No comments: